MY CALLING & PASSION

MY CALLING & PASSION
As a young girl I was on my way to becoming a medical doctor following in the tradition of my grandfather and father (MY PARENTS). But, God used a remarkable teacher in my life to awaken in me my gift and passion for singing to God. My life calling and passion since this Divine encounter has been, like my teacher, to awaken and to guide young hearts to fill the heavens with music.

PREPARATION & PATH I arrived in the US in 1991 to prepare and pursue my dream of becoming a life-changing teacher. The following is a summary of my education and professional experience which includes a Doctorate in Voice Performance and five years of teaching at three different universities:
➤ D. M. A., Voice Performance Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. Ft. Worth, TX.
➤ Professor of Voice. Shepherd University L. A., California
➤ Adjunct Voice Professor. Southwestern Adventist University
➤ Adjunct Voice Professor. Dallas Christian College


CURRENT WORK
➤ Teaching: I have a full time private music studio. My students are of all ages. Many have achieved and received state and national recognition as well as college scholarships.
➤ Music Ministry: I have been a music minister most of my life in several Christian denominations. I continue to develop vocal soloists and choirs for worship.
➤ Performance: I have over 30 solo performances each year in the US & Korea.
➤ Seminars & Translating: I conduct church music workshops each summer in Korea.
Additionally, I am a much sought after translator for famous clinicians like, most recently, Dr. Don Neuen UCLA Conducting Professor and former music minister for Robert Schuller's Crystal Cathedral. 
__________________
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
YOUR DREAM
VOICE TRAINING / PIANO LESSONS
 CONTACT ME





Popular Posts

Image

CONTACT ME

Image

STUDIO TOUR

Image

STUDIO LOCATION

Image

WAYS TO PAY

Image

RAVE REVIEWS

Image

YOUR DREAM

Image

GUITAR LESSONS